Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting Out There Again

Getting Out There Again
This blog will be my second time creating a blog. Formerly I created a blog for one of my courses named Instructional Media which I used strictly for the course. I used Blogger.com to set up that blog as well. So, my experience with using and reading blogs is somewhat limited and relatively new for me. As much as I know about blogging, which is limited; I liked it. I think blogging is a great tool to stay in touch with the outside world, share ideas and information and interact with others. It is a place where one can express their opinions openly, a bit of an online commons. However, I confess, I am not currently following any particular blog due mostly to a limited amount of time in my schedule but I am looking forward to this course to improve my social media skills!

1 comment:

  1. I am also looking forward to learning how social media can be used in a positive way to improve the services and programs that are being offered at a library level. I hope to take what I learn and be able to apply it to my job at the library.

    ReplyDelete